Páginas

10.06.2016

Litany of a Single, 36-Year-Old Woman's Experience with Men

Arsalan,
Bad boy.  Loser
Kevin,
Aging, overweight bad boy.  Schizophrenic loser.  Now married and stalks me online.
Gordon,
In a relationship.  Dotes.  I'm smitten.  Is now married with kids and reaches out to me online, after I told him, in no uncertain terms, that I didn't want to correspond with him anymore
Rob,
Alright.  WTF happened then?  Why did I let that dissolve?
Brian,
Super nice.  Fun.  Clean cut.  Age appropriate.  Loves his mother.  Employed.  Never any attraction though.
Several Dozen Men,
Cute.  Interesting.  Fun.  Local.  We hit it off.  Asks for my number.  I give it.  Never calls.
Todd,
Ancient.  Could have been an extra in Deliverance.  Pines after me.
Eric,
Type A.  Zero communication skills.  Debilitatingly shy.  I'm smitten.
Gopal,
Negs me.  Is that a compliment?  Don't know.  Don't like it.
Jesse,
40 something perpetual bachelor looking for hook-ups.  I'm smitten.


No comments

Post a Comment

Pink Lady © - DISEÑO POR HERPARK