Páginas

7.08.2016

You Don't Know Bo

Just finished watching "You Don't Know Bo" on Netflix.  Think that this was part of ESPN's 30 for 30.

Wow, this was so moving.  I really recommend it.  I can remember watching Bo play baseball back in the early 90s, and my uncle telling me how amazing it was that he had played for the NFL and Professional Baseball.  And then I never heard about him anymore.

This documentary goes into what a remarkable athlete Bo really was, back into his college days playing at Auburn, and even into high school with track and field.  He had so much raw talent.  And well, I guess I don't want to spoil anything, but the film also covers things that happened to him later in his career.

He seemed throughout his fame to remain a very sweet and down to earth person, and is interviewed throughout this film.  That's perhaps why this story really touched me.

No comments

Post a Comment

Pink Lady © - DISEÑO POR HERPARK