Páginas

12.01.2015

Shondra Rhimes Quote

What I found fascinating for me was I have never got so much approval and accolades and warmth and congratulations as when I had a guy on my arm that people thought I was going to marry.  It was amazing.  I mean, nobody congratulated me that hard when I had my three children.  Nobody congratulated me that hard when I won a Golden Globe or a Peabody or my 14 NAACP images awards.  But when I had a guy on my arm that people thought I was going to marry.....people lost their minds, like Oprah was giving away cars.  It was unbelievable.   
I'm not Dr. Frankenstein.  I didn't make this guy.  He just is there.  Everything else, I actually had something to do do with.  I thought that it was a little bit creepy. 

From her interview with Audie Cornish on NPR


No comments

Post a Comment

Pink Lady © - DISEÑO POR HERPARK