Páginas

12.21.2015

Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies

10 T butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cup flour (1/2 whole wheat, optional)
3/4 teaspoon powder
3/4 teaspoon soda
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup and 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
4-7 oz chocolate chips
1/2 cup toasted pecans (optional)

sea salt for sprinkling.

Brown the butter; melting it over low heat until it foams and smells nutty.  Let cool, and add the vanilla.
Mix all of the dry ingredients, then add the butter.  Mix until no dry ingredients remain.  Add the egg.   The dough will be clumpy.  Add the chocolate chops and pecans.

Scoop onto greased tray with 1/8 cup scoop or 1 T scoop, depending on size preference.  Sprinkle with sea salt.

Bake low, at 275, for about 20 minutes, checking on the cookies at 10 and 15 minutes.

______
These cookies are SOOO good, omg.  I found this recipe here, and have made it so many times that I've added my own adjustment, including the baking time (to bake lower and for a longer period), plus I don't chill the dough as I found it to be unnecessary.  I make the all the time, probably about once a month.

No comments

Post a Comment

Pink Lady © - DISEÑO POR HERPARK