Páginas

10.03.2015

James Franco Roast

In the same vein as my September 23rd post, I've just gotta list here the dias of the James Franco Roast & single out the Jews.

James Franco
Seth Rogan
Aziz Ansari
Jonah Hill
Nick Kroll
Bill Hader
Sarah Silverman
Natasha Leggero
Andy Samburg
Jeff Ross

Yes, I am aware that this roast took place about two years ago and so is sort of old news.  However, I can't help but be stunned and a little sickened at the gross over representation of Jews in this dias.

I just find it so hypocritical that these 'progressive' Jewish comedians who tout equality of representation across race and religious lines would so shamelessly compile a dias of 70% Jews (when Jews in fact represent less than 2% of the population).  They just seem to have so much self love.  Are they aware that all of their Jewish jokes sound tiresome and narcissistic to non Jewish listeners?


No comments

Post a Comment

Pink Lady © - DISEÑO POR HERPARK