Páginas

5.07.2015

podcasts, podcasts

podcasts.......

Listening to four podcasts this morning then was scraping the bottom of the barrel (my podcasts subscriptions) for something else I hadn't listened to & that looked interesting and fell upon this interview of Edie Falco by Alec Baldwin.

Can't believe that I let this one slip by!  (oh, and let me let you in on a little secret.....Vanity Fair uses his podcasts as material for articles.  As evidenced by this interview with James Toback and this article.  Same material, interview 6 months before the article.)

Back to the point.  Falco's an interesting lady!  Never married, single woman just over 50 who's adopted two children; a self-chosen single parent.

Not to mention going through chemo without telling anyone on the entire Soprano's cast.

Huh.  The most interesting thing I've heard all day anyway.  Recommend it.

No comments

Post a Comment

Pink Lady © - DISEÑO POR HERPARK