Páginas

4.28.2014

Wish I had a Telly

John Oliver is coming out with a new show, "Last Week Tonight".  Sounds like it will essentially be his podcast The Bugle, now on telly.  hmmm, NPR's podcast Pop Culture Happy Hour had an interesting segment in their last show commenting that these news-comedians do have a perspective, even when they claim that they don't.  John Oliver sure does, which is why I find him hard to stomach at times.  It's that sort of left-leaning-Republicans-are-idiots perspective.

dunno.  he's not that bad however.  maybe it's just that when I'm sympathetic to his perspective I don't find him grating.

well anyway, he's moving up in the world.  and that makes me so mad given that he's only about 3 years older than myself.  ha ha.

No comments

Post a Comment

Pink Lady © - DISEÑO POR HERPARK